artistsThis years' menu
- Festival presentation with Julie Doiron (6/6/2017): 8 euros advanced – 10 euros doors
- 1 day ticket: 16 euros advanced – 20 euros doors
- 2 days pass: 26 euros advanced – 30 euros doors
Amics des Baluard and UIB students can access to reduce prices. Those tickets are not available on-line. The condition must be proved showing a valid licence. Reduced prices are:
- 1 day ticket reduced: 13 euros advanced – 16 euros doors
- 2 days ticket reduced: 21 euros advanced – 24 euros doors
Points Of Sale:
Advanced tickets can be bought at these places:
- Es Baluard museu d’art modern i contemporani (Plaça de la porta de Santa Catalina, 10, 07012, Palma)
- Carnivale Finest Electric Tattooing (C/ Hostals 18, 07002, Palma)
- La Polka Bar (Avinguda Joan Miró, 16, 07014, Palma)
1 euro from every ticket is donated to the solidarity emergency projects of Oxfam Intermon.
Children of any age are allowed to the festival. Children under 12 got free entrace accompanied by an adult responsible.